Hiring the Gainey Flooring Home Remodeling Scottsdale Team |
How It Works
1 | Selecting your remodeling materials
The majority of Gainey Flooring customers come to us without having selected materials for their remodel. They’ve spent the weekend going to home improvement stores or visiting local flooring or tile showrooms, but they realize they’re not experts and need someone with an eye for design.
Creative and consultative design + product assistance
Our team of remodeling contractors is unique because we add value. Not only to complete the job, but in consulting with the homeowners to:
- ideate about what materials are best for the area in the home- high traffic areas and rooms that are easy to clean
- determine what tile sizes, patterns and colors that are most popular
- match grout colors
- determine best alternatives for demolition and transitions to the existing floor
- help provide an affordable options that fit your budget
- provide an accurate measure of all areas so you can budget for material costs
Remodeling your home is a stressful task that only comes around once every 10 years. We want to assist you in making the most educated decision about the materials you choose so you can avoid regret one year later.
Great Vendor Showrooms for Selecting Materials
Not only will we give you a list of our favorite vendor showrooms to visit – with the best selection and prices- we’ll take you there! It’s not uncommon for Gainey Flooring owner Bruce Berey to take you to the showrooms to give you his design ideas and help select samples.
PRO TIP: Take three or four samples home and leave them on the floor for a few days. See them in different lighting, hold them against cabinets and room furniture.
2 | Starting your remodel
Once you’ve narrowed down your choices for materials, it’s time to get a project estimate. Gainey Flooring will come to your home and do all the measuring for you. You’ll recieve a quote on the installation and the amount of materials you’ll need to complete the project.
Included in Installation Quote
At Gainey Flooring we want to be transparent with every customer and give detail that goes into the remodel. Inside your project quote, you’ll see a line item for each step of the project.
For example, a bathroom remodel will have these line items:
- remove and discard old tile, vinyl, or carpet
- remove and reinstall toilets and appliances
- install all appropriate transitions
- move any furniture and put back in place
- extremely important first step of applying a special floor membrane to prevent tile cracking
- making sure floor is ground down and leveled as needed before any of your flooring is installed
Want to make it easier? Purchase your flooring material direct -or- simply tell us the materials you’ve selected and we’ll handle ordering and collecting the materials!
- Receive special pricing from ordering with our distributors
- We’ll take away any issues you might face, making sure the correct materials shipped and inspecting materials for quality
- Deliver materials right to your home
Starting The Project With an Attention to Detail
A work order has been created for the installation staff with the line items they’ll complete for the day so there’s no miscommunication. They’ll have the start date and time, homeowners name, phone number, and address including any gate codes they may need.
When the installers arrive, they’ll walk through the project to reconfirm the details and set expectations for any dust or noise levels during the project.
3 | Remodel Finished
Inspection done with customer to ensure your satisfaction. We stand behind our work and offer homeowners a full 2 year warranty.
We’ve made it our top priority to minimize the stresses of a remodel and help assist you in any area from initial ideas to tile placement or grout selection.
Ready to begin your remodel?
Let’s begin your next project with a free creative design consultation to discuss your tastes and budget.